Haus Sonneck has single, double, triple and family rooms.
The most rooms have a balcony. There is 1 holiday cottage, for more information click here
All rooms have satellite TV and their own bathroom with shower/toilet.
In a number of rooms we can put an extra guest bed or baby bed.
Tourist tax (prices 2024):
– € 2,60 p.p.p.n. (from 16 years)
– € 1,40 p.p.p.n. (6 until 15 years)
– Children until 5 years free
For this tax you receive the Konus-Card, with this card you have free public transport in almost the whole Black Forest.
With the Hochschwarzwald Card, you can design your holiday individually and according to your wishes - with numerous free basic services and exclusive plus services that you can book at a discount!
Guests staying for 2 nights or more receive this card.
from € 52,00 per night
from € 93,00 per night
from € 97,00 per night
from € 120,00 per night
from € 148,00 per night
from € 100,00 per night
from € 115,00 per night
The prices are per night incl. the breakfast, bedding and towels, assuming that all the beds in the room are booked, excl. tourist tax.
Extra person/guest bed/baby bed:
– 14 years and older; from € 29,00 p.p.p.n. incl. breakfast
– 6 until 13 years; from € 25,00 p.p.p.n. incl. breakfast
– Children until 5 years from 3 nights stay free (until 2 nights once € 25,00)
€ 5,00 extra charge by staying 1 or 2 nights per person per night, from 6 years
- On the day of arrival the accommodation is ready from 16.00 o’clock.
– Departure is till 11.00 o’clock possible.
– The whole house, rooms and holiday cottage are no smoking. You can of course smoke outside or on your balcony.
- Pets are not allowed.
In case of a cancellation we try to rent the accommodation again to other people, if that doesn’t work we have the following conditions:
-If cancelled or modified up to 2 months before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
-If cancelled or modified up to 1 month before date of arrival, 50% of all nights will be charged.
-If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 80 % of all nights for the rooms and 90% for
the holiday apartment will be charged.
To be on the safe side, when you have to cancel or interrupt your stay e.g. due to serious injury resulting from an accident, unexpected serious illness, unemployment (also within the family) you might be faced with possible financial risks. For this purpose we recommend the products of our partner the Europaeische Travel Insurance